For the 3800 series “Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast” edition, this famous SEAL mantra is on the dial in red, to remind you of this concept every time you check your watch. From operations on both land and in the sea to long, grueling days, while weathering the most extreme conditions, Navy SEALs are constantly pushed to their limits, so keeping this mantra in mind constantly is supremely important so no mistakes are made. Because, when you are a Navy SEAL, a simple mistake can have serious consequences.
Limited to 800 units
The 3800 Series is part of Luminox’s SEA series, with water resistance to 300 meters, a 46mm CARBONOX+™ case (an innovative carbon compound material) with a stainless steel caseback (on which the Navy SEALs logo, and the limited-edition number, is engraved). Of course, this new 3800 model uses Luminox Light Technology, which provides unmatched night visibility through a self-powered illumination system that lasts up to 25 years without requiring an exterior light source or the push of a button.
Since its founding in 1989, Luminox has been working with the Navy SEALs to create timepieces that suit their needs, as well as honor their work ethic and values. This new “Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast” edition does just that, in a great looking all-black watch with this mantra highlighted in red.
- Size/Diameter: 46mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 30 ATM, 1000 feet, individually tested
- Movement: Ronda 715 HH6
- Battery/Battery life: CR2016/ 96 months
- Case: CARBONOX+™
- Bezel: CARBONOX+™, unidirectional rotating bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected colored light tube with sapphire crystal
- Case back: 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Sapphire, anti-reflective coated
- Crown: 316L stainless steel screw down
- Height: 14mm