The elegant gold (plating) touches are on the hands, the crown, the bezel and gold even outlines the Luminox logo at 12 o’clock.
This special Pacific Diver 3120 limited edition features a 44mm CARBONOX™ case (which is light, tough, incredibly durable) with a CARBONOX™ uni-directional turning bezel, sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 200 meters.
On the IP black case back is the limited-edition number (XXXX/1111) and the Luminox motto, “Every Second Counts” to remind you to make the most of every moment you have. As with every other Luminox timepiece, the new Pacific Diver Gold is built to withstand anything and everything, and it incorporates Luminox’s LLT technology, making sure that your timepiece is visible in any light conditions for up to 25 years.
- 44mm Diameter
- Origin - Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Water Resistance - 200 Meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement - Ronda 515
- Battery/Battery Life - 395 / 50 Months
- Case - 316L Stainless steel case
- Bezel - Uni-directional rotating CARBONOX™
- Case Back - 316l stainless steel, screwed in
- Crystal - Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Crown - 316L Stainless steel, screw in, protected crown
- Height - 12mm
- Weight - 150g