Introducing the Master Carbon SEAL - Automatic. CARBONOX™+ is a ground-breaking material, and the brand has implemented its use in a number of different models. Light, durable, hypoallergenic, weatherproof, and shock and scratch resistant, CARBONOX™+ is a versatile material that looks great too. Now, for the first time, Luminox is introducing an automatic movement in a CARBONOX™+ case, in the Master Carbon Seal Automatic.
The Master Carbon SEAL – Automatic combines all the details for which Luminox is famous – toughness, luminosity, extreme water resistant, legibility – with an automatic movement that also features a day and date window. To show off the mechanical movement powering this timepiece, Luminox has added an exhibition case back, the movement and automatic rotor easily visible through the sapphire crystal.
- Size/Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement: Swiss Automatic – SELLITA SW 220-1
- Case: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: 316L stainless steel, unidirectional rotating bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected colored light tube with sapphire crystal
- Case back: 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Sapphire, anti-reflective coated
- Crown: 316L stainless steel screw down
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 110gram